- Kolaymi – Omar Faruk Tekbilek – SoundCloud 21/09/2016
- Watch “How To Lose Belly Fat Fast in 1 Week With 9 Foods and 7 Tips” on YouTube 30/07/2016
- azaraftimos just shared Time Doesn’t Slow In Emergencies. Here’s Why You Think It Does from Curiosity.com 17/06/2016
- azaraftimos just shared The Struggle And Triumph Of Hattie McDaniel, The First African-American Oscar Winner from Curiosity.com 10/06/2016
- azaraftimos just shared Toronto’s Corktown Common Park Recycles Its Rainwater from Curiosity.com 10/06/2016
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
Sometimes, all people need is a hand to hold, ear to listen and heart to understand
- 852 hits
Monthly Archives: December 2012
It is never too late to correct one’s mistakes or faults.
One should not do an incomplete or imperfect job – certain tasks must not be left half done; they must be done away with immediately.
An act done repeatedly and often enough will sooner or later become a habit or second nature.
Be just and fair-minded , even to the one who does not deserve much or who is unfriendly or unfair; we should punish a person according to his wrongdoings.
It is easier to find fault in other people’s actions or methods than to do it properly or correctly.
A person’s first obligation should be to help the member of his own family before he can begin thinking of talking about helping others.
To do something that is right, profitable, or good a little late is still better than not doing it at all.
One will either enjoy or suffer the consequences of his earlier actions or inactions.